SCOPE is a vital resource that is already having a transformative effect on the prevention community. To fulfill SCOPE’s mission to be more deeply influential in the prevention field, we are seeking out alliances and strategic partnerships with agencies, organizations and other groups with similar interests. There are multiple ways we can collaborate to create mutually beneficial synergies, including:
- Link exchange and/or feature spotlight on our websites
- Promoting access to and/or discounts on your organizational resources
- Feature your organization at the SCOPE Annual International Conference Exhibit Hall, and/or swap with SCOPE for similar space at your conference
- Serve as a SCOPE Annual International Conference sponsor
- Become a SCOPE Sponsoring Corporate or Organizational Partner
Why should you embrace collaboration with SCOPE? SCOPE serves as an interdisciplinary hub for prevention educators. SCOPE is the first organization of its kind to encompass the full breadth and depth of the field of prevention. SCOPE prioritizes the advancement of primary prevention research, practice and implementation.
SCOPE is a member of the Council of Higher Education Management Associations (CHEMA).
To find out more about how to become a Prevention Partner, please contact Michelle Issadore, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 644-1718.